Our Diaper Cake Baby Shower Photo Gallery
Welcome to the largest baby diaper cake gallery on the web. Our gallery has tips and ideas compiled from our readers are here to help you make your own diaper cake masterpiece.
To see other styles of diaper cakes in our gallery, just click on the diaper cake index below.
If you have been inspired to make a diaper cake, and you have photos and tips to share with us, you can do so here.
|Green Elephant Cake||Circus Cake||Pink Elephant Cake|
|Oh Boy Cake||Elephant Diaper Cake||Jungle Elephant Cake|
|Jungle Friends Cake||Jungle Buddies Cake||Blue Elephant Cake|
|Circus Diaper Cake||Elephant Blocks Cake||Pink Elephant Diaper Cake|
I made a diaper cake for a my elephant loving friend. Her favorite color is green so many of the accents were in that color. It also worked out well since the baby's gender was unknown! The cake was made of size 2 diapers, 3 bibs, 3 spoons, 1 rattle, 1 elephant topper, 4 pairs of baby socks, 4 burp clothes, and 4 wash cloths.
We used this diaper cake for our greatest show-er on earth ( circus) themed shower.
We had animal crackers as favors, made a card table into a big top for presents, that's why the clowns are on cake.
I make custom diaper cakes for the mom to be! These amazing cakes consist of some or all of the following: About 20 or more Pampers brand diapers, Johnson and Johnson travel products, onesies, receiving blankets, bottles, pacifiers, washcloths,wipe cases, baby rattles, baby plush animals, comb/brush sets, nasal aspirators, nail clippers and medicine droppers. I sometimes form the washcloths to look like candy or lollipops. What a great gift for the mom-to-be!
After checking out your website I was inspired to make my own diaper "cake". I have pictures that I would like to submit of how it turned out.
For the cake I used the following items:
67 Baby Dry Pampers
24 pre-folded cloth diapers
1 musical elephant
1 toy wand
3 cotton/flannel receiving blankets
5 yards of tulle
1 yard of pink glitter sheer material
1 cardboard box for cake boards
1 package of rubber bands
1 pack of straight pins
Various ribbon and embellishments
Here are several different simple pamper cake ideas
I used size 4 diapers. Ribbon from Micheals, stuffed elephant from Walmart, wooden cutout from Michaels, and baby bottle from the dollar tree.
I make these and sell them for others to give!!
Supplies Youll Need:
Constructing The Circus Diaper Cake
1. Large rectangular box bottom.
a. Line the bottom of the box with felt.
b. Line the edges of the box with ribbon (navy blue, gold, red)
c. Place the baby blanket inside the box.
1. Roll and tie 15 diapers with ribbon.
2. Place the 15 rolled diapers inside the plastic cake cover. Place it inside the large box.
3. Line the bottom of the plastic cake cover with ribbon (navy blue, gold, red).
4. Cut out letters for the word "CIRCUS" in capital letters using navy blue, green and red felt. Attach with glue gun to outside of plastic cake cover above the three bands of ribbon.
5. Place the clown figurine in front of the plastic cake cover.
6. Place 40 rolled and tied diapers around the plastic cake cover.
7. Place the felt horse inside the box. e. Wash Towels
Roll and tie the wash towels with ribbon and place them in the large box.
f. Place the carousel on top of the plastic cake cover.
g. Place the baby doll in tub in front of the carousel.
1. Place two soft sport balls (blue soccer ball/baseball) near the baby doll.
2. Crown the carousel with 1 rolled and tied diaper and cover it with a red felt cap.
3. Place the baby rattle around the cap.
4. Place 2 finger puppets on both side of the rattle.
5. Glue a clown figurine with flag to the hat.
6. Place 11 candy striped pencils around the carousel.
7. Stretch blue ribbons from the top of the carousel to the top of the large box.
Place small stuffed animals, baby bath toys and any items of your choice inside the box.
2. Small rectangular box bottom.
a. Line the bottom of the box felt.
b. Line the edges of the box with red ribbon.
c. Glue one candy striped pencil to the front of the box.
d. Line the sides of the box with the plastic clothespins.
e. Place four of the finger puppets inside the box.
f. Place other nicknacks of your choice inside the box.
I am a beginner diaper cake maker and have begun my own small based home business. I have made a few diaper cakes that I would love to share on your site. thanks for all the great ideas!